|This article is a stub. You can help Mages of Mystralia Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Mages of Mystralia Wiki by .
There is not much added to the wiki yet about the items of the game.
Wands[edit | edit source]
- Apprentice Stick - is the first wand given by the mentor.
- Igni Wand - wand that improves igni spells while ignoring fire resistance of the enemies
- Aqua Wand - wand that ignores water resistance and adds a slow effect to aqua spells
- Gaea Wand - wand that improves gaea spells and ignores earth resistance of the enemies
- Aura Wand - wand that improves aura spells and ignores air resistance of the enemies
- Life Staff - wand that replenishes life, when hurting enemies
- Negation Scepter - wand that ignores elemental resistance of enemies, but reduces overall damage
- Soul Scepter - a wand that significally increases spell damage but consumes Soulbeads with every spell cast
- Rod of the Berserker - wand, that does more damage the more Zia is hurt
- Trial Wand - Significantly increases mana regeneration
Consumables and Currency[edit | edit source]
- Mana Charm - is an item made from Magic Lily and Soulbeads. It is used to regain Mana.
- Green Soulbeads - are very common in Mystralia and were used as a reagent, but now as a currency.
- Purple Soulbeads - a rather uncommon, potent reagent
- Magic Lily Bulb - one can plant it in a garden.
- Scarab - is an item that can be bought from special people, it will regenerate Zia's health once fully.
Essences and Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Essence of Igni - Element essence, that let Zia change the Element of a spell to actus
- Essence of Aqua - Element essence, that let Zia change the Element of a spell to aqua
- Essence of Gaea - Element essence, that let Zia change the Element of a spell to gaea
- Essence of Aura - Element essence, that let Zia change the Element of a spell to aura
- Archmage's Robe - robe infused with protective magic
- Portal Stone - let Zia use the Teleportation Anchors to travel
- Sky Shard - needed by the mages for their tech, can be used later on the Sky Shard Door in The Rise
Elixirs[edit | edit source]
- Mystralian Elixir - permanent health and mana increase
- Wood Wretch Elexir - permanent health and mana increase
- Ice Lizard Elixir - permanent health and mana increase
- Afterlife Elixir - permanent health and mana increase
- Ghost Queen Elixir - permanent health and mana increase
[edit | edit source]
- Bag of Wares - various wares were stolen by Goblins, the player should return the wares to Rachel.
- Token - given by Jeff in return of giving him Soulbeads to buy a new Cauldron for his wife
- Flowers - given by the guy on the peer to deliver to the traveling merchant Anna.
- Hot Bread - needed for the beggar quest at the Market Place of the Mystralia Castle.
- Badge - lost by the guard in front of the Graveyard's entrance above Mystralia Castle.
- Bottle of spirits - needed to catch the three evil spirits awakened after completing the Tomb of the Mage Kings
- Boar Meat - needed for the Fisherman Quest in the Highlands to lure out the hidden Goblins
- Broken Pitchfork - Pitchfork borrowed by the Farmer in the Highlands of his cousin in Greyleaf
- Broken Portal Stone - used to get back to The Winding Glade (got from the beggar quest)
- Chunk of Metal - Metal needed to repair the Broken Pitchfork of the Farmer's Quest
- Farmer's Pitchfork - repaired pitchfork belonging to Farmer Xavier (Farmer's Quest)